He's back! Who, might you ask? The man that I call the Crazy Eddie of Framingham, MA. His prices are INSANE!
Its huge in the Big Apple, Its huge in Frisco, Its huge in Atlanta, Philly, San Diego, Chicago.
Why is America going ga-ga over single speed?
1. Direct short chain line for more power per pedal stroke.
2. Easy to clean and maintain your bike.
3. You get a much better bike for the buck, without all the rotten, over-priced shifters and derailleurs.
4. We all hate planned obsolesence and corporate monopoly. Shimano controls the bike industry, and they make rotten shift systems,
5. It IS the money. New bikes are WAY over-priced, and getting rid of the crappy shifters is a great way to save $$$.
If you need gears to get up a hill, than you are a lilly-livered, candy-assed wussy !!
Go Like Thoreau ! Simplify....Simplify....GO SINGLE SPEED